Gujarat Police Recruitment 2022: Police Department Gujarat has released the notification for recruitment of Constable, Sub Inspector Post. Interested and eligible candidates can submit the Online Form for Gujarat Police Recruitment 2022 through the official website https://police.gujarat.gov.in. For complete information about Gujarat Police Vacancy, see the table given below.
Gujarat Police Recruitment Details
|Name of Organisation||Police Department Gujarat|
|Name of Post||Constable, Sub Inspector|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
- Gen/ EWS: ₹ 100/-
- OBC: ₹ 0/-
- SC/ST/ Female/ PwD: ₹ 0/-
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
- The age Relaxation will be given as per the Rules of the Government.
Qualification For Gujarat Police Bharti
Candidates who have Bachelor’s Degree From any University will be eligible for this Recruitment.
Selection Process for Gujarat Police
- Written test
- Physical Test
- Docoment Verification
How to Apply in Gujarat Police Vacancy 2022
Follow these steps to apply online
- Interested Candidates can apply through link Provided below or they can also apply through Official site of the Gujarat Police.
- After this, The candidates click on the Apply Online.
- Open the link and Fill your asked basic details correctly and upload your photo, sign, ID proof and other Documents.
- Check your full details and all column preview before submit Application form.
- Pay application fee to complete form. If fee are asked.
- Take a print of final submit form for further level process.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|